D-DAY NORMANDY LANDING BEACHES | PRIVATE DAY TOURS FROM PARIS
Experience a memorable private D-Day guided tour of the Normandy landing beaches with your private Paris tour guide.
During your full day trip to Normandy from Paris, your expert WWII driver-guide will tell you about the Battle of Normandy.
You will truly realize the sheer size of Operation Overlord: 156,000 men landing on a 50-mile stretch (Utah beach, Omaha beach, Gold beach, Juno beach and Sword beach) including the paratroopers.
During World War II, most parts of France were occupied by German troops (some of their soldiers were not German). Normandy seemed to be the perfect place to start freeing the country from this regime. The assault of the 5 beaches (Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword beach) and the Normandy war represent a turning point in the war. On this day, Germans came to realize D-Day was a real invasion, not a diversion.
Visiting Normandy beaches will make you relive a very important day that marked France History.
Reliving D-Day: Normandy beaches tours from Paris
Our private D-Day Normandy guided tour will be perfect for you if you want to learn every detail of this memorable day.
Note that we can also organize a special Paris day tour to the Normandy beaches for our Canadian and British clients. You will discover Juno beach and the Canadian D-Day museum, the gun battery at Longues sur Mer and the artificial harbor, code-named Mulberry B at Gold beach (Arromanches). We can also take you to Sword Beach and Pegasus Bridge in Bénouville on request.
Classic tour: D-Day Normandy tour from Paris (option 1)
Private small group D-Day Normandy guided tour of:
• Pointe du Hoc, where 225 US American Rangers led by Colonel James Earl Rudder had to achieve an impressive and almost impossible mission by climbing the cliffs under fire in order to destroy six 155mm guns.
• Omaha Beach, where your Normandy D-Day licensed tour guide will explain to you both the American and the German perspective on D-Day June 6th, 1944.
• After lunch (not included) guided tour of the American cemetery in Colleville sur Mer
• return to Paris.
Tour duration: 12 hours
Option 2: on request we can take you to Sainte Mere Eglise to visit the 82nd Airborne museum for an extra 200 euros (entrance tickets not included)
In you are interested in visiting Utah beach, please consider our 2-day Normandy D-Day tour.
Please note that all our tours from Paris to the Normandy beaches are exclusively private guided tours (we do not offer shared/semi-private tours).
All tours and transportation are subject to availability. Enrich your culture about France with all of our day trips from Paris.
• pick up & drop off at your hotel or apartment in Paris (for a pick up outside of the capital, please contact us for a quote)
• transportation from Paris to Normandy in the most comfortable luxury Mercedes van with A/C on the market (or equivalent)
• dedicated tour of the D-Day Normandy sites with a passionate licensed tour guide
• meals, gratuity (discretionary)
Our prices are in euros & per vehicle/party (not per person)
Private transportation in a luxury Mercedes van 7 seater or equivalent with leather seats and air conditioning.
Expert WWII licensed tour guide driving & guiding.
We highly recommend the 2-day Normandy private tour to be able to take the time and appreciate each site. Contact us for more information !
We are proud to offer some of the best Normandy tours from Paris in the industry since 2000, please feel free to contact us if you have any question.