Paris private guided tour with a local tour guide (including a Louvre masterpieces tour)
Our personalized private 4-hour Paris tours are entertaining, fun and educational, all within the comfort of our luxurious and latest model vans.
All our private tours are fully customizable to your schedule & liking.
Your private tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment address in Paris to provide a unique learning experience that will expand your knowledge of this extraordinary city.
During your Paris sightseeing half day tour, you will learn from our English-speaking guide about the history of Paris, how the city started, how it expanded over the centuries; you will see some of the most famous sites and monuments of our beautiful city. On request, we can also provide a tour in your language (in English, Spanish, Portuguese or in German).
The following monuments and landmarks have been listed merely as guidelines. Of course you can not cover all these sites in 4 hours especially since we include a two-hour masterpieces Louvre museum tour, the tour will be depending on the traffic conditions in Paris on that day and what you are mostly interested in. Because we only do private tours, feel free to customize and make changes that suit your timeframe and interests. If you feel like booking a full-day tour instead to cover more sites and to see all the must-sees of Paris see our tour suggestions here below.
Our certified tour guides have over 20 years of experience and will make you discover the best of Paris in 4 hours:
- see the Champs-Elysees avenue and enjoy the roundabout of the Arch of Triumph,
- stop at the historic place de la Concorde, admire the Madeleine Church,
- find out where the luxurious high end shopping streets are in Paris : rue Saint Honoré, Avenue Montaigne, Place Vendôme
- take a picture of the gorgeous classic Garnier opera house that inspired the story of the Phantom of the Opera
- learn about the history of the Conciergerie, see the breathtaking City Hall of Paris (Hôtel de Ville),
- drive near place de la Bastille, and feel the difference of the architecture in the Marais district, one of the oldest in Paris
- feel the heartbeat of Paris, stop in the Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis
Get to the heart of Paris close to Notre-Dame Cathedral church (made famous worldwide by Victor Hugo and unfortunately now remembered for the wildfire it suffered from in April 2019),
- let us take you to the Latin Quarter with its Panthéon and La Sorbonne University
Discover where the Roman baths and the former galiator's arena are
- admire the Invalides (site of Napoléon I's tomb)
walk near the Eiffel Tower, facing the place du Trocadéro and the Military School
- or choose to visit Montmartre with its incredible view of Paris and the Sacre-Coeur church
Finally, enjoy a highlights introduction tour of Le Louvre museum with our expert guide (see the Mona Lisa, the winged Victory of Samothrace and the Venus of Milo among other famous masterpieces)
When you book a tour with us, we guarantee the following :
pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Paris
private transportation in a luxury air-conditioned van
private guided tours with licensed experts
entrance tickets for the Louvre museum included
What is not included in this tour :
meal & personal expenses
Our pricing is as follows (price per party/car, not per person):
7-seater Mercedes luxury van or equivalent
2 persons: 515 €
3 persons: 535 €
4 persons: 550 €
5 persons: 580 €
6 persons: 600 €
7 persons: 750 €
15-18 Mercedes Sprinter (with a driver + a licensed tour guide)
805€ flat rate (not including Louvre museum tickets) VAT included
We only give private tours, no shared nor semi-private tours. The Louvre museum entrance tickets are included in this tour.
Important: this tour is not available on Tuesdays, (The Louvre museum is closed on that day) nor on January 1st, May 1st and on December 25
Please make sure to contact us before to check our availability.