CHANTILLY CASTLE DAY TOUR | PRIVATE DAY TRIPS FROM PARIS
Private Chantilly castle day tour: experience a unique private visit of one of our finest jewels in our French patrimony one hour away from Paris.
Henri D'Orleans, one of the sons of our last King of France (Louis Philippe) became the greatest art collector of his time.
- admire the second largest antique painting collection (after the Louvre) in the art galleries
- see the beautiful decorated suites and reception rooms,
- admire the incredible reading room
- stroll in the gardens created by Le Notre (the one who designed the gardens in Versailles but prefered the ones at Chantilly)
- visit the largest stables in Europe
When you book a tour with us, we guarantee the following:
• Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Paris (hotel or apartment)
• Private transportation in a luxury air conditioned van
• Private guided tour with a licensed tour guide
• Skip the line tickets
What is not included:
• Meal and personal expenses
• Gratuities (discretionary)
Tour duration : 8 hours from pick up to drop off.
Usual pick up time 9:00am.
This tour is not available Tuesdays
We only give private tours (no shared tours)
Please contact us before booking online to make sure we have the availability.
If you have a special request or need more information:
You can call us at +33 624 892 412 / Toll-Free # (USA/Canada) 1 888 988 7766
Upon request, we can provide a booster/baby seat